Wednesday, June 17

For keeps


I don't usually have photos of the items that I decide to keep, but these three I was on the fence about so I took photos and well, the verdict is - they're mine! I sort of knew that the black one with the bow would be mine, but not so with the blue dress and the white dress. I love how the white dress can be made different with just a different belt, and lord knows I have a lot of belts, so the options for this dress are sort of endless. And the blue dress is just so Mad Men, so Revolutionary Road that for now, I have to keep it.

7 comments:

Raquel said...

The white dress is beautiful!

ScottieinaCanoe said...

Lauren...I must say those dresses are gorgeous, especially the white one..WOW. I don't think I could resist keeping them either :)

Aya Smith said...

Oh wow... those ARE gorgeous! You just can't help but to feel like you are taking the spotlight in a wiggle dress =^_^=

Jessica said...

LOVE it! You're so sassy my friend. I guessed you were keeping them even before reading the title or text :) They're so your style. Now... are you like me? Do you try to purge some of your other stuff when adding new things? xo

becka said...

Oh, that top dress!! Of course you must keep it!

Mars said...

smokin' wiggle dress!

Tracy said...

yeah, that first dress is so obviously you!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin