Friday, April 10

I've fallen for you.




Dear Amazing and Beautiful Satchel,
Please forgive me; when I saw you in the thrift shop and added you to my cart, my intentions were impure. See, I intended to sell you off to some other gal. I am sure she would have loved you, but what's happened since is I've fallen for you. You have wooed me with your soft, well-cared for warm caramel leather, with your alligator accents, with your deep cavernous, almost endless interior space, with your multiple pockets and zippered compartments, also made of exceptional leather. I became enamored of your magnetic snaps that take all the effort out of closing the top and the supple and adjustable handles. You've made yourself mine, all on your own, and I am utterly yours...

Blouse: thrifted
Pants: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted

Music on my way to work:
Flock of Seagulls - have you heard the song 'Telecommunication'? Way better than 'I ran'. I swear.
The Sundays
Mike Milosh
AFX - Aphex Twin under another name doing some gritty and melodic stuff

2 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Oh, it's perfect! What a gorgeous colour!

Frankie said...

That satchel is gorgeous. And I love that blouse too! x

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin