Saturday, September 17

Bootie boots

Despite not being a big fan of suede shoes I bought the Madewell Sandstorm boot because I wanted some heeled bootie boots that tied in the front. To my surprise they are even cooler looking in person and when I wore them yesterday I marveled at how insanely comfortable they are. I know you might not believe me given the height of the heel and no platform, but trust me here. I am not a gal who runs around casually in heeled shoes.

Madewell Sandstorm boot in true black





Not a fan of the tie front and prefer a side zipper? Then these. 

5 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Ah! I have an irrational need for a pair of flat (or low heel) olive green suede boots. These are awfully cute, though and I like the Flint color...

thatdamngreendress said...

I love these- I have the Indigo/Clarks version from last fall (in 2 colours, eeps) and absolutely love them every time I step out the door. They add just the right mix of gumption to a sweet vintage dress. Something about the swooping shape at the front is surprisingly flattering for ankle boots!

carol-ine said...

I'm loving the one in flint. heeled boots like yours have been on my wishlist for a couple months now but I worry I won't wear them as often because I don't like heels, but they sure would make a lot of my outfits better.

Debbie Carroll said...

Thanks so much for the review! I had been eyeing those very same shoes and wondered about comfort, now I know and can begin obsessing about which color to buy....

French Press VINTAGE said...

I adore the flint! which did you get?

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin