Wednesday, June 8

anthropologie wishlist (an addendum)


After Monday's trip to Anthropologie with Jean Jean Vintage the usual happened; the things I loved in the catalog and/or online from the store weren't the things I like the best in real life. It also didn't help that some of the things on my initial wishlist weren't even at the darn shop. But I did buy the two items above and didn't hesitate in putting the skirt on immediately upon my arrival back in Michigan. I actually changed into it on the car ride home from the airport seeing as it is  90+ degrees here now. The fabric is SO SOFT and it has pockets, though it is much lighter blue in person! The pants are a serious wild card, I thought they would make me look like an oompa loompa, but actually they are quite flattering and almost too comfortable for their own good...in fact Jean Jean also bought a pair. Not being able to wait, I am wearing them today!



And the two things I didn't buy, but SO wanted to. I am still trying to figure out a way 
to allow myself to buy the landscape dress, it's just something else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! The skirt seems like a great, classic piece that will go well with so many things! BTW, my shoes were backordered in my size. Haha. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

the yellow dress is amazing...can't find it online @ anthro though. is it still available in stores?

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin