Friday, May 13

blazered


The temperature here is perfect for a pair of high-waisted bell bottom jeans and open toe platforms, lord knows I could not wear these jeans without a pair of super tall shoes; and that's AFTER having them tailored. I spent the day shooting hat and shoe photos on top of other things so by late afternoon it was most certainly cocktail hour so I went out with friends for a beloved Ramos gin fizz...or two...

vintage 1970s blazer ◊ thrifted
black tank top ◊ thrifted
bell bottom jeans ◊ The Gap
platform sandals ◊ Urban Outfitters
antique Victorian locket ◊ antique mall
antique black cameo ring ◊ antique mall

9 comments:

Carys said...

You look so elegant!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Applesauce Inn Bed and Breakfast-Bellaire, MI said...

Just Darlin!!!!

Melissa Righero said...

That ring is hurting my eyes it's so pretty.

Maria Casteel said...

Beautifully Put-together!

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

Absolutely perfect blazer, it is such a gorgeous colour and it fits you so wonderfully!

Unknown said...

So stylish and chic blazer!
^_^

My vintage and sewing blog:
http://alicecloset-sewing.blogspot.com/

BaronessVonVintage said...

ahh, so effortlessly chic. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your whole outfit. I also love the little needlepoint? of the mountains with the red house in the background!

Naomi said...

I don't often comment, but I have to say that blazer is PERFECTION on you! (The cameo ring is also gorgeous.)

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin