Wednesday, February 16

starting small



Usually an outfit starts with the inspiration to wear one certain piece - some sweater, some skirt, etc., this outfit is built entirely around this gold-filled monogrammed Victorian locket. I personally love the color combination of pale pink and gold. I feel like there isn't enough of it, I can't recall seeing a dress that was pink and a golden yellow. If you know of one, show me!

vintage petal pink silk t-shirt blouse ◊ thrfited
khaki cotton skirt (shortened by me) ◊ thrifted
brown leather platforms ◊ jeffrey campbell
salmon leather belt ◊ thrifted
antique Victorian locket ◊ antique mall

6 comments:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Yes yes and YES! That is my kind of outfit!

Kayla said...

I need this outfit. It's gorgeous.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Monika-icoulddothis.blog said...

Wow! That`s how spring look like :)

thatdamngreendress said...

I love pink and gold together! Such a lovely, light springy look...sigh, as the snowplows roar outside my window for the 3rd night in a row!

Labuta Handmade said...

I love this outfit, specially the simple petal pink blouse together with the golden pendant. I sometimes do the same — have a piece of jewellery that I want to wear and build the outfit around it.

MarieBayArea said...

cute outfit. i love the babydoll pink and your awesome necklace.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin