Friday, April 16

the prettiest little things


Pair an amazing eye for the most quaint, unique jewelry with lovely photography and you've got Jean Jean Vintage. Shop owner, Duff stocks her shop with gorgeous one of a kind vintage pieces that a girl can wear everyday. In her shop you will find Victorian to 1930s to sweet little 1970s baubles and all at very reasonable prices so there's no sense in not stopping by to pick yourself out a little something special...I know I have bought myself a few things already!

7 comments:

claradevi said...

they're all so cuuuute!!
<3

Francy said...

These are so precious!

Good Girls Studio said...

I must have that book charm! Thanks for the low down :)

Ollie Otson said...

I found out about her through one of your posts a little while back, and I love everything! It's such a cute, eclectic mix.

Mystery Flight Vintage said...

i absolutely adore the look of that second pendant pictured. very pretty!

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

lovely things!

Property Settlements Lawyers Brisbane said...

They are amazing. How luck that you found them.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin