Tuesday, February 9

2 days in Warwick


The last two days of my recent trip to New York were spent at my best friend Madeline's house, the coziest place on the other side of the Hudson I am certain.  We spent a day and a half sifting through antiques and above is a lovely pile of just some of the items I came home with after a day of antiquing in New Jersey! I also got cute things for my house and some great shoes, but all of those were already packed up and ready to send to myself as there is no way all that I found on my trip would fit in even my enormous suitcase.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


Below are some shots of Madeline's house. When I visit her  I always want to shoot little vingnettes because she collects the absolutely cutest Scandinavian inspired things most with a nod to nature, which I love. 

 

12 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

That lamp will haunt me until the day I own it! Im always so impressed by how much you find thrifting (and its good stuff too) Im way too picky when I thrift and I never seem to find anything great =(

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i LOVE Warwick! Go apple picking there every Fall. They have some gorgeous antique shops. Would love to live there.

Courtney said...

love all of the owls!!!

Rachael said...

Wow I utterly love that lamp!

Vivi said...

And a touch of humor too - I love that(hello lamp from "A Christmas Story").

Robin said...

I have nearly the same print on a 50's dress as the dress? shirt? in the center picture on the stairs. I had to run to my closet and compare :)

rachel red lips said...

gorgeous everything.

Jaeveberry said...

Left a lovely award for you because I just adore your blog :)

Sara said...

hey so I just found your blog, and I love it! I was wondering if I could trade links with you?

Anonymous said...

i have to say, my favorite thing out of all of this is the wall hanging "if i were a robin i'd sing you your favorite song on a summer morning" gahhh! the adorableness! too much to handle!

Ollie Otson said...

I LOVE that leg lamp! So amazing.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

her house looks adorable! and so cozy, too.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin