Thursday, January 7

life with maggie



I love when art makes you screw up your face a little to figure out what's going on. I especially like it when pretty clothes are involves (heh). This photography project, "Life with Maggie" by Ofer Wolberg intentionally seeks to depict a personal photo journal or visual travel diary while it explores the idea of a character lost in space and time. The feeling is decidedly creepy although aside form the mask "Maggie" wears there isn't anything inherently creepy in any of the photos. In fact, the photos and settings are rather beautiful.

6 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

these are the best!

Dream Sequins said...

This is surreal. I love these shots.

Anonymous said...

Whoa - did make me screw up my face a bit and wonder. Very cool, thanks for sharing these!

Lipstick Chick said...

I'm a little bit creeped out by the mask, but it's so creative. The clothing and settings are amazing!

http://thelipsticklist.blogspot.com/

BaronessVonVintage said...

ooh, creepy cool! Love the one in the cafe and the one with the red dress. I must admit a line from Hamlet came to me as I looked at these...about God granting women one face and them making themselves another (I assume through cosmetics, but also through being "artful"). Anyway, v. thought provoking...

Vivi said...

Awesome and terrifying at the same time. Totally love it.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin