Friday, November 20

The Princess Cut



I'm a little nutty over the princess cut winter coat, I love how they are like heavy dresses and have a slightly Russian feel, or maybe that's just my own perception. I came across these top one from designer Ida Sjöstedt recently and although they are not from her current collection, they are still stunning! And of course there is my own 1940s chocolate princess coat still available in the shop. The last two are both vintage Lilli Ann coat that can be found on Etsy!

7 comments:

VintageChanteuse said...

These are ALL amazing! I feel like i post that every time on your blog (because I do), but its true every time :) Lovely lovely coats!

avintagespirit (Lizzy) said...

What gorgeous coats. I love princess cut coats and these are really amazing. I really love the chocolate 40s one!

Kat said...

omg. i loveeeeeee the navy blue one at the top right. amazingggggggg!

katthroatworld.blogspot.com

The Church of Vintage said...

Oh I think you already know how I feel about the coat in your shop, that is truelly a rare one!

Katy said...

Oh, yes, it's a terribly flattering cut for a coat! I have a light-weight trench with a similar cut to it, and I never fail to get compliments on it!

Anonymous said...

Too funny - just bought one today that's really similar to the black one in the last pic - I was in heaven when I tried it on! The one in your shop is truly, truly exquisite.... and the best color!

Custom Rings said...

Well, the article is well worth to read.
emerald cut engagement rings princess cut engagement rings pear cut engagement rings

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin