Wednesday, September 30

No, NOW it's autumn


Did you think it was autumn before...nawwww. It's autumn today! And I know this because today is the first day I have broken out my trusty black riding boots! When I pulled them from the back of a closet I also unearthed TWO additional pair of knee-high boots that I had totally forgotten about. I admit I have a little weakness for the knee-high boot, I am pretty sure a lot of gals do. Since I don't like to wear pants or jeans as much as I like to wear skirts and dresses, knee-high boots make it all possible in the winter.

The jacket I am wearing I got in the mail today! Order from Pickled Vintage and I love the darn thing. It's just a smidge too large so it might makes it was into the shop fairly soon, but that will be sad for me.

hat - vintage/thrifted
jacket - Etsy, Pickled Vintage
skirt - Banana Republic
boots - vintage/thrifted

4 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

I adore knee high boots. Everything about your look is wonderful. The coat = especially fantastic!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I think you're right. :) It was *really* chilly last night; we had to put an extra blanket on the bed.

Love that jacket!

Elizabeth said...

Also if you want knee high riding boots you can wear when its wet out (I know I won't wear my nice leather boots in the rain) check these out: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=15228497

Elizabeth said...

Haha of course you own them already . . . =)

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin