Thursday, August 20

Just an outfit


It's not even really an outfit. It's just a tunic really. This is one of the things I found last week at the crazy antique store in Barryville, NY. It's all silk, so light, barely there, and I love it. If not for it being silk, but for the super pattern! I realize now that I am home, looking at all the things I got at that antique store that I am pretty much keeping most of it. That was not the original plan, but when you only buy things for the shop that you totally love, if they totally fit, you totally keep them.

4 comments:

m. said...

ehm... yeah.
pure perfection with that one.

pyoor.

x.

Amber said...

Love your blog and your amazing finds, and I have the same problem. I have to work really REALLY hard at talking myself out of keeping everything I find for my (not yet open) shop. I just love it all so much!

Oh, and I've been lurking for a while now. I guess this hello was overdue. :)

Amber

Darrah said...

Antique stores can be surprising when it comes to clothes. I go to school in the middle of nowhere, and the only place to shop is online. However, there's this adorable antique store in town that always has the best vintage pieces for a decent price. So addicting...

nath said...

totally.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin