Tuesday, July 28

Second shop update...today.









Too excited. Too too excited. This world is just so blissfully full of wonderful things that one doesn't have to set FOOT in a mall to buy. That's pretty fantastic if you ask me. I needed some things today that I would have to go to the mall or some other "new" store to get (like underpants), and I planned on going to get them during my lunch hour, but when this lunch hour came I found myself, once again,
at the Salvation Army...like a moth to a flame...

4 comments:

ScottieinaCanoe said...

I am loving that hat Lauren! the owl necklace is super sweet too :)

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

The white blouse is very lovely and so is that cute purse. You have the greatest finds - you must have a great eye!

Dallas Shaw said...

your shops is stunning, i'd ove to feature, or trade links, let me know your thoughts! talk soon!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

claradevi said...

i'm so excited too! haha, this is funny, your posts are kinda addictive - its dangerous, isn't it? but i'm enjoying this - everything is perfectly beautiful... i'd love to have the yellow skirt! this is great great great :)))

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin