Saturday, July 11

Dreamy photography by Ella Moss





I am not even someone who is "into" photography, but am I into really pretty things and these photos are just utterly dreamy and pretty. The very first one is arrestingly pretty I think. They are from Ella Moss, who has a shop on Etsy. I loved the hazy washed out quality and soft colors. I also love the styling.
Ok, I just love everything about them!

p.s. !!!! I just realized, AFTER posting this that the artist lives where I LIVE! What?! That's spooky!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

soft and pretty. i'll check out her shop.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

woah, another almost metro detroiter! is there another name for our region? i don't even consider plymouth part of metro detroit most of the time...

anyway, love the feeling of these!

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

these pictures have such a great ambiance - its cosy yet chilling - I love them!
x

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin