Friday, June 26

Estate Sale Finds






With a face swollen and chimpunk cheeks, through a ominous and powerful thunderstorm and zero cash in my wallet, I headed to an estate sale on a THURSDAY! I have never heard of one starting at 5pm on a Thursday, but since it wasn't more than an hour away and was advertised to be all vintage, I went. And while I did not score the massive amount of wonderful vintage I oft dream of, I did find some very pretty dresses and a nice lot of silk scarves. Above all some of the finds from the treacherous estate sale journey!

And in other news, the shop is having a $10 sale!
Check the shop link here:
$10 SALE

4 comments:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Cute finds! Will definitely check out this sale!

platypi said...

OMGoodness! I am dying for measurements. Dying. I want at least three out of four measurements to be perfectly mine. Those dresses are amazing.

Catherine Shu said...

You find the most amazing lace blouses!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

This dress I want is too big :( I will keep you in mind in the future - great sale!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin