Monday, May 18

Reunited



After a long separation, maybe even like a couple of years, this dress and I were reunited. I had forgotten all about it, many moons ago I gave it to my friend Duff, who's closet is literally like walk down memory lane for me as I have given her so many of my vintage and non-vintage items. It's great because since I didn't give them away-away, as in to charity, I get to see them again (often on Duff herself), but this dress I never did see on her and when I was at her house rifling through her closet I was stopped dead by this perfect little dress and remembered how it was once mine. Duff was nice enough to make it mine again! It feels like it's from the 1930s, although you cannot tell in the photos, it also could be really early 1940s, but for some reason I doubt it. At any rate, I love it again and it's so easy to wear, takes no effort to look cute because with that striped tie, it's just all done for me!


______________________________________________________________________

New in the shop!


pale cotton-linen bow collar dress


forest vines embroidered cotton blouse


champagne leather grosgrain bow flats


khaki cotton paper bag shorts

5 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

OMG. That dress is perfection. It's like the perfect Frenchy dress of my dreams.

Frankie said...

You look incredible in that dress, Lauren! They say absence makes the heart grow fonder x

Lightning Heart said...

gosh, you always have the most wonderful shoes!

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

That dress is lovely! Perfect with those shoes too :)

AlicePleasance said...

Oh my, the dress is stunning, never let it go again! The bow flats are also really nice.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin