Wednesday, April 8

Detroit & such







So today I took photos of my outfit, but then when I was done realized that the memory card wasn't even in the camera! Spaz! It's too bad too because I am wearing these sweet peeptoe heeled oxfords from the 1930s and a very cute peter pan collar blouse, but I digress, I will instead give you photos from when Chad (husband) and I went to Detroit earlier in the winter. We spent some time at the library which is really beautiful. We also went to the DIA (Detroit Insitute of the Arts, museum) which has these beautiful sparkly disks hanving from the ceiling of one of the rooms, its like a fairy tale in there. So, here are just some shots of that cold, but fun day in Detroit.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Ha, you are just awesome. Great pics! x

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin