Tuesday, March 24

Transitions


This time of year it is hard to tell what kind of weather we'll be having and in a week the changes can be drastic. While it's not warm enough to wear skirts without anything covering our legs, it's also somewhat too warm for bone fide tights. Today I wore some crochet tights and am now just so into them! Not only are the so amazingly cute and interesting to look at, they make a great transition from winter to spring! I felt so jaunty and fun in them all day and vowed I would get some more, because I am not always the most graceful of gals so I am guessing my delicate pair will soon have a delicate hole. Sock Dreams has very nice croche tights in different colors.

4 comments:

Anna Wallace said...

love these! and so true!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

what a great idea! think i need to get some :)

Haunted Isles said...

Love these tights!

Frankie said...

Love them, thank you x

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin