Sunday, March 29

Thrifting with Mom


Today my mom is coming over and she is some kind of freak of nature because she LOVES to iron. I have a ton of ironing to be done as I am like most people and do not like ironing at all. But before the ironing we're going thrifting for just a little bit not too far from my house. She's quite good at unearthing treasures so together I am sure we'll come home with some good stuff.

My outfit: Blouse-thrifted, bought for the shop, but I've adopted it for a spell
Jeans - thrifted
Boots - thrifted and will be in the shop very soon

And here is a random pick of two pair of shoes I currently love as I am pretty into snakeskin things at the moment...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty.

kerri j. said...

So sweet to spend time with your mom! My mom and I have coffee (and shopping) every Friday. She is 80 years young. Takes acting and writing classes and is a published writer. Hates to iron, though. ;)

Frankie said...

I love that collar x

Anonymous said...

Loving the boots!

deedoubleyou said...

loving the outfit shots + those boots :)

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin