Friday, March 27

L'Hommes



There is no way I will ever sell men's vintage clothing. Selling women's vintage clothing alone takes more work than I have ever anticipated and the only reason I can do it is because of how much I really really adore clothing, especially vintage clothing. I have had guys implore me to sell men's stuff, but I cannot, just cannot! However, I found these boots and did not have the power to pass them up. I still debate whether or not I should put them in the shop. I mean, is that weird, having these two random man boots in my shop? But jeeeez, they are some FINE boots. They are identical save for one pair is black and onei brown. Both size 11. The jury is still out, I am still debating...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone has polished them wonderfully.

littlebyrd said...

Put them in there! I don't believe that would be weird at all and they are GREAT.

Frankie said...

They are gorgeous - do it x

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin