Tuesday, September 25

Hey, its me again!

Hold the phone - it's an outfit post! It has been so long since I have done one that my tripod was enrobed in cobwebs. But the spirit moved me, or rather the polka dots moved me. I've never been into polka dots, I think the last time I wore them is over a year ago (HERE) but suddenly, this autumn I am sort of loving them, especially when they are done in a preppy way. And I think the beret is going to be my chapeau of choice this fall/winter, so classic, easy to wear & warm!

vintage black beret ◊ thrifted
cotton polka dot blouse ◊ The Gap
black cardigan ◊ thrifted
1950s camel wool pencil skirt ◊ thrifted
Harris tweed saddle bag ◊ eBay
vintage leather riding boots ◊ i can't seem to remember!


12 comments:

Dethrose Vintage said...

This outfit is just, well, full of awesomeness:) Love everything, including seein' ya face on here!!!

LoveCharlesVintage said...

You look so excellent! I'm inspired to wear my baret today.

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

Come over to the polka dot dark side...MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

I for one am an avid advocate of polka dots. I wear them once a week, at least. :)

Good Twin said...

This is the most adorable outfit! I kind of want to run to Gap and buy that blouse! This season?

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

love the beret, love it, love it! Delana has a hot pink one in her shop right now that I may have to gift myself this week!

Anonymous said...

The one polka dotty thing I own is a blouse too. It's a perfect and easy way to add some polka dots, and I love how you've styled yours. Your beret is cute!

Vacation Vintage // Stephanie said...

so so cute!!

BaronessVonVintage said...

Love it, Lauren! Hurray for dots and boots and berets!

Takahē said...

Lovely outfit! :)

Le Fresne said...

Your blog is beautiful.
Who can resist polka dots?

le fresne x

Amanda M. said...

I love all of your outfit posts. You look so put together.
Also your etsy shop has particularly fantastic pieces right now.

Unknown said...

i *knew* this was a GAP shirt. it's vintage, yes?
i had it's twin - navy with white dots, when i was a younger girl.

i've never been huge into polkadots for myself, but absolutely loooooved that shirt. the color of the navy and the fabric. i hadn't thought of it in years. (even if it's not the same) thanks for the memories!!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin