Monday, June 11

there's always room for change

It's official, I'm going to stop saying I don't like red. Because the entire day that I wore this dress I felt sort of great, and I think it's the red, it really does sort of put an extra zip in ones step! This dress has also spawned a new mini-obsession with finding dresses that have matching little cropped jackets. I've never been into the sets because it feels so matchy-matchy, but I'm over that and am now on the hunt for cute 1950s dress & cropped jacket getups.

11 comments:

Malayka said...

Aww it's adorable! I have a very similar jacket with two different matching skirts. Haven't actually gotten around to wearing them yet but after seeing yours I might give them a go.

manicvintage said...

I'm with you; never been a red wearing fan and limit selling it but it looks fantastic on you & this set is just adorable! Maybe I'm ready for a change too! Great Post!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I love red! And I love how this set has those crazy square buttons and the grid print on the jacket. So cute!

The Vintage Mistress said...

Love the red shade.. it has a touch of orange which is key and you look fab! I just may get a
little daring and try a red dress too:)

Thea vintage said...

The buttons are divine!

Ladies in Navy said...

red always makes me feel vibrant and powerful! it's an awesome, underrated color.
kw, ladiesinnavy

cara said...

that dress is so wonderful, and your hair is looking lovely!

Sarah Dee said...

Ahhh I wish I felt the same, I always feel like the matching jackets fit funny... The red looks great on you!

♥Sarah♥
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

It looks amazing on you, glad you've joined us in the red camp ;)

Penny Dreadful Vintage

Frankie said...

Lady in reddddddd! It suits you, Lauren :) x

Anonymous said...

The buttons and the grid print AND it's red!
Love it!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin