Monday, April 2

a little rosie

It's been a while since I have done an outfit post, not because I don't get dressed, I do, I even dress cute! But I think I am too lazy (busy? lazy.) to take photos of myself. I also get to the shop and just start working not even wanting to stop to eat or pee so taking photos gets pretty buried in the to-do list. I didn't even plan on doing one today but I thought this getup was decent enough to make it on the blog, you be the judge. 

cotton headscarf - thrifted
raglan t-shirt - JCrew
peachy cotton cardigan - thrifted
jeans - thrifted
navy deck shoes - thrifted

7 comments:

grosir pakaian murah said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.

Maria Casteel said...

you are a cutie! i like this outfit.

De La Belle said...

ahhhhhh, I adore your head scarf!!!

Jess P said...

Really cute outfit. Loving your blog.
Jess
www.roamkix.blogspot.com

cassie stephens said...

Okay, I've been following your blog forever..and never commented because I'm a stalker like that, but I just had to say, I LOVE this look on you! Absolutely adorable! You always look fab, but this one really seems "you"...does that make sense? Regardless, I love it!

Hannah said...

Love this look! Mad props to you for being able to get the head scarf to look just right! I would probably end up fighting with it for an hour and then ripping it in half!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing hair scarf skills and that is very casual vintage chic. Looks awesome.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin