Wednesday, October 5

in the 70s in the 70s



Fantastically unseasonable weather here in the Mitten, 75 degrees and likely one of the last opportunities to wear this '70s dress and bare legs! The lovely and sweet Maria of Adelaide's Homesewn arrived today for a five day visit and already there doesn't seem enough time to show her all the things and places I want to show her. I thought I wasn't into being a tour guide but I am actually quite enjoying it - I'll blame this insanely gorgeous weather.

1970s paisley dress  thrifted
clogs  swedish  hasbeens

5 comments:

giselaandzoe said...

paisleys never get old..favorite right now is my paisley maxi skirt. like how your hair styled, super cute!

BaronessVonVintage said...

Oh, I love this whole look on you!

art deco dame said...

Really pretty,seems like the weather is a little off everywhere but use it as an excuse to go bare legged a tad longer.

No Carnations said...

I also think this looks GREAT on you! I am kinda in love with that third picture :) Tell Maria Hi for me and you gals have fun!

Dethrose Vintage said...

Love the dress! You look effortlessly beautiful:) I love Maria, hope you two have so much fun!!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin