Thursday, August 4

an apple a day


You have some time? Well if you do you won't if you take a gander at this site I just got lost in. While I should have been taking a shower I was scrolling page after page of this blog and getting closer and closer to the screen before waking from the stupor. The images are so beautiful I can almost hear them, I hear Ravel, Satie, Fauré. I felt hot and cold all at once, inspired and immobile. I wanted to go out and buy things, I wanted to go throw things away. It's ironic that the title of her blog is An Apple a Day because it definitely felt therapeutic. I realize I am a late comer to the blog, but I actually do not read many blogs, I can't seem to find the time. But it seems the time found me this morning...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are truly breathtaking. It's so easy to get lost in such pretty imagery as this, and dream about being there.
Thanks so much for sharing :)
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Jean Jean Vintage said...

What a great post and commentary. Also, I just realized that the girl in the school sweater pic in the boat is looking RIGHT AT YOU! Makes that pic even better.

Nicky said...

Beautiful... I found myself gazing lovingly at a new blog yesterday too! Funny when one just catches your eye!!!
Happy Thursday!

aji said...

The images are so picturesque, and I almost mistook the first photo for a painting. It's really so much fun just taking pictures of all the beautiful things you see every day. :D

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

The same thing happened to me! I stumbled upon her blog via Hither and Thither and I was totally lost in her blog. It's so lovely!

amy merrick said...

Awwh, I'm so happy you like my blog. Sweetest post ever!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin