Wednesday, March 16

forest dwelling




I'm longing for the world around me to turn green again, I am longing to have a getaway that makes using my phone and a computer impossible, i want to wake up very early when everything is dewy and listen to birds. I am a terrible camper. Tents are like sweaty little people-incubators (that spiders crawl into!). I've never liked a night's sleep on the floor. So this place, this forest dwelling hotel in Norway is *just* the place I want to go to. A modern tree-house! Can I bring my juicer?

10 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE it! Can I come? I HATE camping, it was a source of tension in my marriage until my husband finally gave up, haha. I just can't relax when I have to sleep on an uncomfortable bed and wake up sweating, you have to plan all your meals ahead of time and use a gross bathroom by lantern light. :)

Em said...

Nice! They probably have several juicers already in the room for the hotel guests. I love how the trees are reflected in the glass-spectacular. I do enjoy camping but I like nice digs too.

Jean Jean Vintage said...

This is the best. I have dreams of staying in a treehouse hotel someday. I think that would be a good compromise for Soren and me :)

Unknown said...

you should camp with an eagle's nest hammock. it's much better.

Melissa Righero said...

I want to live there all year.

Malayka said...

Wow how beautiful!

Unknown said...

I am so with you Lauren! ready & waiting for summer. Our damn Michigan weather is horrible. However, those photos do look rather inviting!

karen marie said...

it's like a modern childhood dream.

Anna Vasquez said...

This is such a beauty! It's so raw, simple and natural. I would LOVE to stay here. Loving your sweet blog!

Anna
{ny}

MarieBayArea said...

dreamy treehouse

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin