Tuesday, October 26

jumper dress


There's just someone to be said about the well-fitting 1960s wool jumper mini-dress. I felt so jaunty (and warm) wearing it around all day in a real unfussy way. Although I have about 4 or so of these jumper dresses I find myself seeking more of them out. This one has a twin that I bought from the same seller on Etsy.

1960s Pendleton plaid mini-jumper dress ◊ Redo Redux
gray cotton shirt ◊ thrifted
green lacey tights ◊ sock dreams
black leather riding boots ◊ thrifted
big cameo ◊ thrifted

3 comments:

Carys said...

I love your dress, it's so cute, and your brooch is lovely!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Q's Daydream said...

I love it! I need one! I think it'll go good with my new hair :o)

Marie said...

Lovely jumper, fab plaid.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin