Wednesday, February 10

she stands for love


Such perfection in a dress. True vintage but oh so relevant. This dress warranted it's own post. I am in danger of keeping it. The deep bodice ribbing is so so flattering and the nipped and belted waist, so coy! Faille fabric underlined in stiffened dressmaker's paper for that beautiful volume it's a seasonless, timeless and effortless dress, never to go out of style. Like I said, I am in danger of keeping her.  You can visit or purchase her in the shop.

14 comments:

Rosie said...

KEEP! Or at least hang on to it so you can wear it on Valentines Day.

The Church of Vintage said...

If it doesn't sell by V.Day you should at least wear it once.

Madeline said...

Get... over... your... no-red-on-my-body thing... and... KEEP IT! Seriously. I'll fight you.

Anonymous said...

I love red dresses

June said...

i wish I could afford it!

Hunter said...

It has beautiful details. And you should definitely keep it to wear for Valentine's Day!

Toby Wollin said...

OK, I'll bite - what do you mean by 'dressmakers paper'? This is not a term I am familiar with and I thought I had heard of just about every interlining and interfacing known.

minerrva said...

It's "coeur" not "couer" :)
But a delicious dress.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Beautiful! You should definitely keep her if she doesn't sell tonight :)

Sum said...

I want this. LOVE it.

Lipstick Chick said...

Love. Love. Love.
It would look so great on you...not to further tempt or anything.

Tina said...

You find the most amazing things!

My Favourite Things said...

I would keep it if I were you! Lovely colour and design :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! Ummm...if only I could lose 7 inches on my bustline, I would not hesitate to snap her up!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin