Tuesday, October 27

Um...there's something in your hair






I love hats, I love things in the hair. Somewhere along the past year I have started to feel like I am missing something if I don't have *something* on my head or in my hair. So you can imagine how glorious I think these headpieces are. Sure sure, the make up, model and perfect red hair (I love red hair!) does a ton to make these pieces amazing, but really, they are amazing in their own right. I have never even seen anything like #3! It has an otherworldly beauty. You can see them, see more of them and buy them at Ban.Do's Black Label Collection, and don't forget me come Christmas ;)

3 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

Love these! :o)

Vivi said...

I seriously love these. And forget a veil - I'd totally want to wear one of these if I ever got hitched. So classic, yet new. I'm tucking this post away in my dream wedding file now...

Unknown said...

i agree! these are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin