Thursday, October 15

Bringing Pretty Back










Don't know where you are, but it's suddenly crazy cold here in Michigan. I hear next week it'll be better, but I also hear it's supposed to snow tomorrow. I am going to ignore it all (like I did today wearing a dress and heels) and insist on keeping it pretty. The inclination when it first gets cold is to hunker down and dress in as many warm, cocoon-like layers as possible, at least for me. But I am determined to spend the cold season marrying pretty with cozy, tights will be the order of the day and cardigans, both of which I am stocking up on these days.

6 comments:

Twila Jean said...

DAMN YOU! Taunting me withthat delicious 30s stripe dress.
AHHH. I want it so bad.
If I didnt just close my brick and mortar store today I would buy it. I am SO in love!!!!! AHHH!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for pretty! Thank you for offering such lovlies!!

Amy P. said...

I gasped when I saw that striped dress! Ohh the person who purchases that will be one styling lady.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure there is a song about bringing pretty back.....oh wait thats bringing sexy back. I don't hink you need to bring it back, you have always had it. Jenny mccoy xoxo

lkjkj said...

I just absolutely fell in love with that striped dress.

Anonymous said...

Compliments!!!!!!!! I love our clothes!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin