Wednesday, September 16

Excellence in styling










The new collection from Cole Rood & Haan - of course the photos are amazing, they are from The Selby, but it also helps that the gal in the photos is way too cute and I am totally stealing that whole looks starting tomorrow. The shoes themselves remind me of "the old country", as if I have ever seen or been to this "old country", nonetheless, they take me back...

I love the styling of the photos and love the whole marketing concept. The women's shoes are have a decidedly menswhere feel and I happen to like that a ton too. It's so cute how she is wearing a pretty pink and quite feminine 1930s dress with every so adorable vintage-inspired hair and strong, masculine shoes.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin