Saturday, August 22

All Knitty


This autumn's Humanoid collection has me looking so forward to layering up the knits! And the monochromatic color scheme sets this heart aflutter. I am posting this mostly so I remember to buy up some serious lightweight knits this fall, and also well, this fits in nicely in my Star Trek fashion inspiration. I am never sure how to marry my love of super girled up vintage dresses and ruffley things with my "dark" side which just loves these kinds of simple, mono, refugee looking garb. I suppose I don't have to, I just have to have enough closet space...

6 comments:

13bees said...

there are those darn grey suede ankle booties again. still looking for the perfect pair.

Unknown said...

That high-waisted wool skirt is just to die for!!!

anabela / fieldguided said...

Whoa. This is precisely the kind of thing I like to look at, but I'm guessing it would look pretty bad on me! Wah wah. Look at that grey skirt with its casually tied belt, just hanging there, all like "I'm amazing, no big deal."

tenthings. said...

wow! so comfy and chic.

kerri

Amber said...

These gorgeous outfits really make me sad that it was nearly 100 degrees in Denver today. Fall weather, where are you!?

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Love all of these looks! (I'm dying for a pair of those boots shown in the last 2 images...)

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin