Friday, June 12

Doin' it to me one more time




I don't even know why I open the emails from Beklina, I always end up seeing something that makes me really consider spending way more money on a garment than I ever would or should. And this time was no exception. The first dress, the FIRST dress has a serious hold on me. So I'll probably just crush on it for a long while because it's over $300. Also I just had to do a massive cleanout of my dress closet and get rid of dresses I like a lot simply because I have run out of room, even WITH the newly designed closets. And really, I should just wear more of the dresses I have, or look on Etsy for more affordable dress, like I always do!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

LOVE the first two!

Hello Lindello said...

eep! I love that second one. So tempting...

Unknown said...

really beautiful dresses.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin