Monday, June 29

Barely clothes


I can't imagine why anyone would have gotten rid of this dress. It's my new favorite thing. I think silk is really my new favorite thing and this dress is so super soft, so super light and so way pretty, I am totally smitten! I love really light clothes, that feel like you aren't wearing any. This is just a tent dress that I have belted, if I took the belt off this would be a great nightie! It doesn't have any zippers or buttons, heck it COULD be a nightie!

silk dress - thrifted
belt - thrifted
earrings - thrifted
bracelet - thrifted
shoes - JCrew


And here are some new items in the shop!

1930s coffee swing dress

cinnamon peeptoe heels

joni mitchell crochet tunic

gunmetal gray bow clutch

8 comments:

tara said...

Oh, I adore the dress, and you wear it beautifully.

Lindsay said...

That floral dress is absolutely adorable!!! What a find for you :)

Unknown said...

just wanted to let you know, I've been wearing the shirt I bought from your shop every day since I got it (there is a picture in my most recent post) and I can honestly say it's one of my favorite shirts I've ever had! love it so much!

Unknown said...

and that joni mitchell crochet top is AMAZING. you always find the best things.

yvonne said...

The floral dress is super cute and I love how you added the belt!

Jessica said...

Your outfit feels like SUMMER! Woo hoo! Looks like you've finally caught up to Phoenix. Well... not exactly. I think it was 112 degrees today HA!

Piglet said...

That dress is so beautiful. It looks so breezy and comfortable.

littlebyrd said...

You look beautiful in that floral dress! Watch my blog for a what I am wearing...it is a nightdress, all dressed up for work. All day that I wore it I felt really comfortable but also like I looked nice.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin