Thursday, May 7

1960's Lace





Happy Thursday, for no reason at all! Apparently, according to Kelsi at Stylesmith, a company I have just recently started liking, Madewell, is having a 20% sale, sadly it's only in the stores and we do not have them where I live. So today I am wearing my Madewell jeans, which I only recently got in New York and totally love. What I did not know when I bought them was that the company is a sister company of JCrew, which explains a lot, explains why I like the fit and explains the classic styling.

1960s white lace overlay 1960s blouse - thrifted (why do I always spell thrifted wrong!??)
jeans - Madewell, skinny low in dark rinse
white leather bow toe flats - thrifted

music on my ride to work, thank you iPod shuffle!
chopin
ida
francoise hardy
fleetwood mac
grizzly bear

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

Great look! I love Madewell and Grizzly Bear...They opened for Feist two summers ago and they were amazing. Thanks for the swine update by the way. I'm back now and only saw one masked person! hehe Unfortunately, NYC was ALL rain, but I made do.

Doshii said...

you look gorgeous!

~h~ said...

So pretty. Love the lace shirt.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin