Thursday, April 23

Off to New York



We're off to NYC for almost a week! We are staying at Naomi (of Taza and Husband) & Josh's place (thanks guys!), and we're pretty excited. I have a long list of new places I want to check out in addition to my favorites. I love New York and try and get there as much as possible. I know I won't be thrifting a lot and I am not taking my nice camera, but I am taking my small camera and hope to have some cool shots to post here along the way! Bon voyage to me!

Outfit - made for traveling!
Dress-thrifted
Cardigan- The Gap
Belt-thrifted
Boots-thrifted, best.find.ever.
Hat-thrifted

8 comments:

naomi megan. said...

oooh i hope you have so much fun! say hello to my old apartment for me... i miss her already.

can't wait to see what you do and find!

xo

un bel oiseau said...

Lauren!!! Have a complete blast -- it should be sunny and actually hot there this weekend! Have fun shopping! also, you look terribly cute here!

safe travels!

apriliniowa said...

Bright lights...big city...have fun!!!

littlebyrd said...

You look so cute - have a great time! I will one day make it to NYC. IN the meantime, take some pictures to share.

Rachael Kearley said...

Have a fun trip, I love how the hat pulls the outfit together too
xx

tenthings said...

You look adorable Lauren!!!!! Have fun!!!

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Have fabulous & safe trip... do visit Takashimaya- that's my fave store/gallery!

Kasey said...

i can't wait to hear all about it...
xo

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin