Saturday, April 11

Bit by the spider


So would love to go back to bed and doze away this spring morning, had three of my beloved White Spider cocktails last night and of course am feeling less than stellar today. Not too bad though, not bad enough NOT to be excited as to why I have to get a move on...I am going to a woman's house who has a ton of 30s-40s dresses waiting for me, amongst a wealth of tons of other vintage. So I've got my coffee and I'm ready to find me some beautiful things! I shot this photo of my bed as I left it...it's hard to leave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so very comfy... zzzzzzz...

Frankie said...

I love that pillow! x

Little Willow said...

Well now you need to share the cocktail recipe! Oh and that bed is lovely.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin