Thursday, January 22

Promises, promises...

I told myself that this week I would NOT go to the thrift stores. I have so much backstock, so much to post that is just sitting and waiting like patient little vintage gems, that I just thought I had better give it a rest. But I can't! I am compelled! I went and I could just squeal with the bounty I found today. It's seems almost...like a destiny, I was meant to find these things, where would they go if I didn't? Who would get them?! I can't bear it. So I go and find, freak out with joy, then take photos, then wait and WAIT! Because the shop just can't have hundreds and hundreds of items, everyone would poop out while viewing, there's no point.

And so, these fabulous vintage items will sit in my sunroom-cum-shop room and wait, for their day...in the sun...

Wait no, that's only partly true, because some of it I keep for me...heeeheeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, just found your blog via Etsy where I have your shop as a favourite. Your blog is looking great, I'm new to blogging as well but have yet to figure things out.

Frankie said...

I wanna see! x

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin