Wednesday, September 1




Yesterday was Farmer's Market day and now is when the market really get good, packed with late summer harvest and different flowers than earlier in the summer. But don't let the pretty photos fool you, the dahlia's were secretly transporting earwigs which I discovered when I got them home and the delicious grapes were riddled with white spider sacs in almost every bunch, so that was fun. Ella loves all things green so she is always up in the mix when I bring home the market's bounty. 


And here are some shots of our stop in Grayling, Michigan when we came home from vacation on Monday. I love that the sign for the first business includes, 'Bottle Cap Museum', ha!





7 comments:

Μαiρη said...

Απίστευτα όμορφες οι εικόνες σου!

Pretty Neat Designs said...

love the mixed up Ben Franklin sign!!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Earwigs are my NEMESIS! (Nemesises? Nemeses? Whatever. Hate them.)

I have the same photo of the RIB NFLANNKE sign. :D

Wild Tea Party said...

Those spider sacs don't sound appealing at all :S But earwigs are ok.

The Church of Vintage said...

Yes, what Mary said:) My, my, Mr.Dear Golden is quite the hotty!

Courtney said...

that last photo is awesome. i love it!

KristiMcMurry said...

everything looks beautiful! Makes me really excited to go to the farmers market this weekend.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin