Tuesday, January 20

New President, new blog.

What better day to begin the Dear Golden blog than the inauguration of President Barack Obama!

Dear Golden was inevitable, a collection of great vintage clothing could not be sequestered in closets forever. I am a girl who loves to get dressed and also loves to share my vintage finds with friends. As a rule I don't put anything in the Dear Golden shop that I would not wear, all items are hand-chosen with a keen and discerning eye.

With this blog I hope to be offering up vintage clothing and other fashion musings, but perhaps digressing from time to time.

I also will be posting shop updates and offering special promotions though the site, so bookmark Dear Golden to take advantage of discounts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous idear!

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin