Wednesday, May 18

spring/summer dress preview :: part 5


Although spring is seriously dragging it's heels in my neck of the woods, onward with the dress previews because there are still so many to preview, it feels never-ending doesn't it?

By now, you know the drill, but just in case...if you want more information about one of these dresses send me an email at lauren@deargolden.com, be sure to attach a photo of the dress and your size/measurements.

4 comments:

  1. It was snowing here today. Yep, snow. I dream of the day I can wear dresses and walk through the sand on the beach, feeling it squish between my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee...that mannequin in the blue dirndl is totally NSFW! Aw, I wish everyday was spring preview dress day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with these dresses. Will you be selling them on your store?
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress! I can't wait for summer and lazy days on the beach.

    http://www.daileedose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete