Tuesday, May 17

monique lhuillier


Though this collection, from Monique Lhuillier, is pre-fall 2011, I still had to do a blog post about it because the first two dresses stopped me instantly and the first thing I thought about the gown was that I would totally get married in it. I wish! But But since I am married maybe there is some way I can track down the second dress, it's cocktail version and take out a small bank loan to buy it? Because ladies, I'd seriously consider it.

7 comments:

  1. whaaaaa! Lhuillier is genius. I want that aubergine cocktail length one. Seriously. AMAAAAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress is absolutely stunning. I think I need to get married again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take #6 and happily renew my vows in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, the 5th and 6th ones are absolutely breathtaking! Whoa!
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, WOW. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the silhouette of the first one! I would totally get married in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 and #5 are calling my name- I wish I had the money and I'd make an excuse to wear them. Who says ballgowns aren't backyard-reading-in-hammock appropriate?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. be still my heart...i'm really into long sleeved dresses right now, the bottom right one is perfection

    ReplyDelete