Thursday, July 7

soy el matador!





I didn't plan to dress like a bullfighter, but after the outfit was put together it certainly looks like I did. It all started with the vintage capri pants that I was inspired to wear by yesterday's blog post and today it is cool enough to wear pants. I'm off to meet the husband for lunch & visit The Treasure Mart.

vintage 1980s silk blouse  thrifted
vintage 1950s capri pants  online somewhere, can't remember!
leopard ballet flats  Banana Republic
vintage lucite necklace  thrifted

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is just beautiful! That shade of red is becoming my favorite color this season, and I love the pop of leopard print with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole! LOVE that blouse...and you look perfect in those amazing trousers

    ReplyDelete
  3. my two favorite colors! Dang, that necklace is way cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I think this is one of my favorite Lauren Outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lucite necklace is a great choice for the outfit. And your hair pulled back like that is perfection. Hot to trot!

    ReplyDelete