I'm in love with the blue knit set!! so pretty!
Those platforms are ridiculous (in a good way)! I love my big feet, but I wouldn't object to being able to fit into a pair of shoes like that!
That pink dress is gorgeous! It doesn't seem right that my mind thought, "Shwiing!" lol. So pretty.
I love the simplicity of the 30's white crepe dress with the cute little placket!!
I am basically obsessed with those platforms!
There is only one word that can describe those platforms... FABULOUS!
Such cute finds! I love the platforms.
those the platform shoes are fantasic
Those platforms....uh-maz-ing!!!
I'm in love with the blue knit set!! so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThose platforms are ridiculous (in a good way)! I love my big feet, but I wouldn't object to being able to fit into a pair of shoes like that!
ReplyDeleteThat pink dress is gorgeous! It doesn't seem right that my mind thought, "Shwiing!" lol. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of the 30's white crepe dress with the cute little placket!!
ReplyDeleteI am basically obsessed with those platforms!
ReplyDeleteThere is only one word that can describe those platforms... FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute finds! I love the platforms.
ReplyDeletethose the platform shoes are fantasic
ReplyDeleteThose platforms....uh-maz-ing!!!
ReplyDelete