This is my favorite of all the previews. There are at least five dresses I'd like to wear. The blue one at top and the blue one second row are SO awesome!
think a 28" waist could squeeze into that pink eyelet lace beauty up there? (top row, 2nd dress) it's so purrrrrrdy! all of the pink ones really, just immediately caught my eye!
This is my favorite of all the previews. There are at least five dresses I'd like to wear. The blue one at top and the blue one second row are SO awesome!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! The top left dress is a total knockout.
ReplyDeletethink a 28" waist could squeeze into that pink eyelet lace beauty up there? (top row, 2nd dress) it's so purrrrrrdy! all of the pink ones really, just immediately caught my eye!
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing finds! I'm kind of drooling over that pink one with the scalloped collar!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite installment yet!
ReplyDeletemmmm...I'm really into these pretty florals- unique patterns!
ReplyDeletevery nice i love it!
ReplyDelete