Ah! The bridal part doesn't mean anything to me, but all those little details of lacy bits just make my heart go pitter-pat!
Omg, just stunning - very detailed - i love it Come check out my heel design blogspot? Think you'll really like what you see...Take care x Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com
Lovely
I love how you gave just a sneak peek of the details, beautiful!
I love these delicate details- the pictures are so beautiful. I mean, I may be a sucker for mannequins and vintage fabrics anyway, but these are especially stunning...
Ah! The bridal part doesn't mean anything to me, but all those little details of lacy bits just make my heart go pitter-pat!
ReplyDeleteOmg, just stunning - very detailed - i love it
ReplyDeleteCome check out my heel design blogspot? Think you'll really like what you see...Take care x
Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com
Lovely
ReplyDeleteI love how you gave just a sneak peek of the details, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love these delicate details- the pictures are so beautiful. I mean, I may be a sucker for mannequins and vintage fabrics anyway, but these are especially stunning...
ReplyDelete