I totally am trippin', finally! I'm in Miami now and I just though I would share with you what dresses I took along with me. I also must be trippin' because the first three dresses are the aforementioned (days ago) polyester dresses I recently purchased, the polyester (jersey) that is way out of the norm for me, but then again, so is a beach vacation, so what the heck, I'm going all the way! I felt all of these dresses would be perfect for full sun exposure, fun cocktails and Latin music. I am sorry I didn't model them, I did not have the time before the trip, but hopefully I'll get some photos of me in some of them while on the trip - if I am not living in one bathing suit after another, that is...
I won't be doing anymore blog posts this week, this is a bona fide vacation!
I won't be doing anymore blog posts this week, this is a bona fide vacation!





omg that white dress is amazing!!!! have fun!!
ReplyDeletePerfecttttttt dresses! When your done with the last two, sell them to me!
ReplyDeleteHave a glorious time and take lots of pictures!!!
Good for you, those last two dresses are unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteMarie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Otis and James accessory giveaway
Oh, enjoy the sunshine and the time off! i do hope to see photos of you wearing some of these dresses, but if that constitute as non-vacation activity, then I understand ;)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation. Can't wait to see photos of the dresses in action!
ReplyDeleteThough I love the last two the most, I'm sure you're going to style the heck out of those polyester pieces. Can't wait to see. Have fun!
ReplyDeletei agree with amber...we'd rather see you model them "on location"!
ReplyDeletexoxo
karina
Love them all! Get some great r&r!
ReplyDeleteBon Voyage, you deserve that vacation! Have a great time, I'm nuts over that lilac number.
ReplyDeleteThe last dress pictured is my absolute fave, have a lovely time,
ReplyDelete