Wednesday, March 2

gene tierney

 

A classically beautiful and largely under-rated Hollywood star briefly married to an up & coming Oleg Cassini. 
You can read more about her here.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! That second picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her! She's so beautiful, it boggles the mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love her. Laura is one of my top five favorite movies. I also love seeing vintage inspiration in the form of classic actresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that third image! She's looking oh so seductive. Why have I never heard of her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your store on Etsy and just adore all of your items. I've just started there so it's all new and fresh to me (stacysshabbyshoppe). I couldn't believe it when I opened your blog and saw your post on Gene Tierney. She is my absolute #1 favorite Hollywood glam movie star. You might say I am slightly obsessed with her! I have all of her movies. Really lovely photos! (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. never really loved vintage things. but i'm serious your blog changed my mind :)

    ReplyDelete