I can honestly say that I do not think the shop has ever seen this much color at once. But it all seemed to fall together effortlessly, without any planning; and I quite like it. When I was a little girl I was very into coloring and coloring contests, my biggest prize was a VHS tape of The Wizard of Oz, and yes, I still have it.
All of the above is now available in the shop!
















I love the title of this shop update.
ReplyDeleteThat two-tone blue dress is so precious!!! And just an inch too small :( Desire!
ReplyDeletexo, Bruklyn
I love all these turquoises- just so vivid. and that floral scarf is just perfection...!
ReplyDeleteFor a brief part of my career, I had to telemarket people at night, and coloring was my little trick to keep from feeling doomed. I knew people didn't want the service I was trying to provide them with, but I needed that job. I just kept coloring while getting rejected, in sometimes not so nice ways. I think half the reason for having kids is getting to return to the joys of our childhood, like coloring. Of course, there's also just baby sitting.
ReplyDeleteI used to love to color! My best friend and I won so many coloring contest between K and 2nd grades that they didn't allow us to participate any more. Your shop is indeed more colorful that I can remember seeing ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the Wizard of Oz!
ReplyDeleteOne of my faves.