Happy Monday! :) Beautiful items! :) Samantha SmellyShoesVintage.BlogSpot.Com
My gosh, just so many beautiful things!
It's okay- you're just converting me to pastels...Love those pearl collars!
oh BOY did I need soemthing cute this monday! This was very nice...although I have to admit, I am in a real red mood in my store! :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildHoneyPieVintageI can't get away from the bright colors I want it to be spring so badlY!Your store always cools me down :)
I love that blouse!
Happy Monday! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful items! :)
Samantha
SmellyShoesVintage.BlogSpot.Com
My gosh, just so many beautiful things!
ReplyDeleteIt's okay- you're just converting me to pastels...
ReplyDeleteLove those pearl collars!
oh BOY did I need soemthing cute this monday! This was very nice...although I have to admit, I am in a real red mood in my store! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/WildHoneyPieVintage
I can't get away from the bright colors I want it to be spring so badlY!
Your store always cools me down :)
I love that blouse!
ReplyDelete